目前位置:首页 > 新闻动态 > 校内新闻 >

【Pegasus Voice No.3】The Little Price Chapter 21

文章来源:未知         发布时间:2021-03-24 15:49

The Little Prince chapter21
Pegasus Voice | No.3
文字:网络  |   朗诵:Rebecca(9年级)
 
 
It was then that the fox appeared.
就在那时,狐狸出现了。
"Good morning," said the fox. 
“早上好”,狐狸说
"Good morning," the little prince responded politely, although when he turned around he saw nothing. 
“早上好“,小王子礼貌的回答道,尽管当他转过身来时他什么也没看到。
“I am right here," the voice said, "under the apple tree." 
“我在这“,那声音说到,”在苹果树下面“。
"Who are you?" asked the little prince, and added, "You are very pretty to look at."
“你是谁?”小王子问,然后又加了一句,“你看起来长得真漂亮”。
"I am a fox," the fox said.
“我是一只狐狸”,狐狸说到。
"Come and play with me," proposed the little prince. "I am so unhappy."
“来和我一起玩啊”,小王子建议说。“我很不开心”。
"I cannot play with you," the fox said. "I am not tamed."
“我不能和你一起玩”,狐狸说。“我还没有被驯服”。
"Ah! Please excuse me," said the little prince.
“啊!对不起请原谅我”,小王子说。
 But, after some thought, he added:
但是,他想了一会,又说道:
"What does that mean--'tame'?"
“那是什么意思—‘驯服’“?
 "You do not live here," said the fox. "What is it that you are looking for?"
“你不住在这里“,狐狸说。”你在找什么“?
"I am looking for men," said the little prince. "What does that mean--'tame'?"
“我在寻找人“,小王子说。”‘驯服‘是什么意思“?
"Men," said the fox. "They have guns, and they hunt. It is very disturbing. They also raise chickens. These are their only interests. Are you looking for chickens?"
“人“,狐狸说。”他们有枪,并且他们打猎。这很令人感到不安。他们也养鸡。这是他们唯一的兴趣。你在寻找鸡吗“?
"No," said the little prince. "I am looking for friends. What does that mean--'tame'?"
“不是“,小王子说。”我在寻找朋友。‘驯服’是什么意思“?
"It is an act too often neglected," said the fox. It means to establish ties."
“那是一个经常被忽视的行为“,狐狸说。意思是建立联系”。
“'To establish ties'?"
“‘去建立联系’“?
"Just that," said the fox. "To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world . . ."
“就只是那样“,狐狸说。”对于我,你只是一个小男孩和其他成百上千的小男孩没什么区别。并且我不需要你。而你,对于你而言,也不需要我。对于你,我只是一只狐狸和其他成百上千的狐狸没什么区别。但是如果你驯服了我,我们就会需要彼此了。对于我,你就是在这个世界上独一无二的。对于你,我也是世界上唯一的了…“